We are an Auckland, New Zealand based manufacturer of premium quality Canadian red cedar hot tubs.
Our 'new generation' tubs are a big improvement over traditional cedar tubs in terms of better hygiene, better durability, more user friendly and more visually stunning. This is possible by the use of a marine clear-coat product that is applied to the inside of our tubs
We can also make any custom hot tub size and shape together with other cedar products such as saunas, outdoor shower etc...
Our products can be shipped anywhere in New Zealand, Australia and worldwide.
Why Choose Our Tubs?
- All our tubs are made in New Zealand from natural Canadian cedar wood and other good quality components
- The inside of our tub wall and base (seats left in bare cedar) is finished off in a maintenance free marine clear coat. This makes our tubs more hygienic and easier to clean, stops wood rot so extends the life of the tub, reduces the amount of tannin (makes the water brown) so clearer water and makes for more beautiful and luxurious look
- Between each wall groove and around the base is a black, flexible marine sealant which not only makes the tub look very smart but also more importantly, seals the tub making it more watertight
- We only use marine grade #316 stainless steel on the compression bands and fittings
- Included is a UV resistant soft headrest around the top rim of the tub which gives a more comfortable soak
- Included is a chlorine free, volcanic mineral water treatment (tubs with a pump)